1. Download GIT package for windows .Click Here
2. Once downloaded install the package as given below :
3. Once installation is complete, you can open git by using Git cmd, Powershell or Command Prompt.
4. Now we have to Clone our Git Repo from GIT Bucket, GitHub, GitLab etc. I have my repo in Github so lets see how to clone it from Github.
5. Login to your github account, you will see the clone url to clone the git repo. It would be something like : https://github.com/<Username>/<Repository Name>.git
6. Once you got the URL.Open git cmd or powershell, and give the command as shown below :
git clone https://github.com/<Username>/<Repository Name>.git
7. Now you can see that Git Folder got created on the specified directory. so we are done, now simply put you scripts and push them to the Central git repository.
8. Some useful git commands :
Any queries comment below. Happy Learning!